This is Dancho Danchev (https://ddanchev.blogspot.com) publicly announcing the third official announcement part of the Box.sk network this time publicly soliciting high-quality and never-published before Hacking and Security research including documents papers and PoC (Proof of Concept) code part of the World Hacking Global Domination Group franchise where we aim to motivate you to produce high-quality and never-published before Hacking and Security research for the purpose of featuring it on the infamous https://astalavista.box.sk and https://box.sk/wordpress potentially empowering you and your research to reach out to thousands of loyal users across the globe including key members of the Scene and the Security Industry.
How you can contribute? Do you know how how to produce high-quality Hacking and Security research and want to have it fearured on https://astalavista.box.sk including https://box.sk/wordpress potentially getting the necessary exposure and reaching out to thousands of loyal Box.sk users including key members of the Scene and the Security Industry? Approach me today at - email@example.com with your paper and document including your PoC (Proof of Concept) code and we'll shortly feature it potentially empowering you to touch base with thousands of loyal Box.sk users and key members of the Scene and the Security Industry.
Some of the key categories where we're currently accepting novel and never-published before type of research and analysis including PoC (Proof of Concept) code currently include:
- Hacking – Tools/Programs/Viruses/Trojans/Worms
- Cracking – Tools/Programs/Source Code
- Phreaking – Tools/Programs/Papers/Documents
- Anarchy – Papers/Documents/Tutorials/Guides/Manuals
- Hacktivism – Web Defacements/Group Home Pages/Group Statements
- Podcasts – Exclusive audio podcasts from leading hacking/cracking/phreaking/anarchy groups
- Interviews – Exclusive interviews with people from the Scene including hacking/cracking/phreaking/anarchy groups
- Videos – Exclusive videos from leading hacking/cracking/phreaking/anarchy groups including group statements
Call for Action – Do you produce quality and high-profile hacker and security documentation papers tools and research articles including releases including videos? Do you know a lot of people from the Scene? Do you want to participate and take the portal to a new level? Approach us with data information and knowledge including the associate PoC where applicable using firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers – We’re currently seeking unique and never-published before documentation and manuals in the following categories and you can begin submitting content to us right away.Honeypot Technologies – here we accept papers falling under the
- Honeypot Technologies – section covering development and implementation including novel network traffic and persona data interception and acqusition technologies including novel approaches to implement spam-trap on a large-scale including novel approaches to manage run and operate large-scale honey-farms and building and implementation Large Scale Network-based Honeypot systems
- Privacy Technologies – here we accept papers documents PoC (Proof of Concept) tools covering new current and emerging privacy and anonymization technologies including research and evaluation examples and PoC (Proof of Concept) tools covering current and emerging privacy and anonymization technologies.
- Malicious Software and Botnet Technologies – here we accept novel and never-published before research documents manuals and tutorials covering novel malicious software releases and botnet analysis including command and control (C&C) infrastructure analysis passive and active sensor monitoring including command and control (C&C) infrastructure “take-down” and active personalization and “real-life” botnet and malware release author identification and tracking down mechanisms and technologies
- Automated OSINT and Social Media Analysis – here we accept novel and never-published before research documents and papers including tutorials in the area of building Large Scale Automated OSINT and Social Media Analysis tools including practical and never-published before research covering passive and active OSINT data acquisition dissemination and enrichment PoC (Proof of Concept) tools documents papers and technology proposals.
- Threat Intelligence Technologies – here we accept novel and never-published research in the area of Threat Intelligence acquisition dissemination and enrichment including IoC (Indicator of Compromise) enrichment technologies documents papers and tutorials
- Online Persona De-Anonymization Technologies – here we accept novel and never-published before research in the area of online persona de-anonymization technologies including passive and active including automated “real-life” personalization and tracking and taking-down of network assets including documents papers and tutorials.
Call for Tools and Services – We’re currentlty seeking proprietary and never-published before tools in the following categories and you can begin submitting content to us right away.
- Penetration Testing – here we accept proprietary and never-published before both passive and active penetration testing tools including network reconnaissance passive and active network enumeration including exploit payload development and exploit targeting platforms including collaborative penetration-testing environments available as a managed SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or as a on-premises appliance-based basis
- Exploit Development – here we accept proprietary and never-published before expoit development tools including payload development public and private repositiory payload acquisition and actual payload delivery mechanisms tools of the trade
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) – here we accept passive and active OSINT gathering processing and disseminating public and proprietary and never-published before tools in the area of person or network mapping and reconnaissance including possible passive and active social media network exploitation
- Vulnerability Discovery – here we accept never-published before tools assisting researchers in finding new flaws and vulnerabilities and actually allowing them to actually craft the payload spread and execute it such as for instance static and dynamic source code analysis tools including passive and active network infrastructure vulnerability exposure enumeration and detection
- Threat Intelligence Tools – here we accept never-published before Threat Intelligence gathering processing and disseminating tools and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) type of Scene and community-driven services such as for instance passive and active Threat Intelligence IoC (Indicator of Compromise) aggregation collection and dissemination type of tools including central repositories and emerging modern Threat Intelligence platform toolkits
- Malware Analysis – here we accept never-published before malware analysis source code analysis and actual sample repositories tools and source code that would greatly assist an analyst including the Scene and the community in detecting responding to and proactively and actively analyzing and exposing the inner workings behind a particular piece of malicious software including a specific botnet
- Covert Channel Technologies – here we accept novel and never-published before covert channel type of technology tools assisting a hacker or a penetration tester including a government official into ensuring and maintaining access on a single-point access basis including multi-peer cover channel communication network eventually used by a group of individuals whose idea is to ensure that their communication channel remains largely impossible to spy and eavesdrop on including possible deep-packet inspection type of surveillance and censorship attempts
- Anonymization Technologies – Custom Private Privacy and Anti-Fingerprint and Anti-Exploit Prevention Techniques Enabled browser solution including the associated PoC (Proof of Concept) including the necessary documentation and manual
Call for Research – We’re seeking content under the following categories including the following topics and you can begin submitting content to us right away.
- Hacking – here we accept tools, trojan horses, worms, RATs (Remote Access Tools) text files tutorials manuals documentation and invite-only private event presentation content including custom-made and never published before tools documents and manuals including live hacking exampes and live hacking scenarios
- Cracking – here we accept reverse engineering tools documents manuals and tutorials including live video tutorials guides and manuals including live-cracking examples and invite-only private event presentations
- Phreaking – here we accept tools documents videos and tutorials covering telecommunication network hacking including VoIP hacking and defense mechanisms including documents guides and PoC (Proof of Concept) tools including invite-only private event presentations and never-published before research
- Anarchy – here we accept “real-life” and “virtual life” oriented anarchy material including manuals guides and general recommendation and advice including personal statements and “how-to” manuals and guides incuding never-published before anarchy-themed material including images and group statements and presentations where applicable
- Hacktivism – here we accept the very latest Web Site Defacements personal group photos video group statements new groups emerging statements greets and shouts including personal and private never-published before hacking and Web site defacement tools manuals documentation and PoC (Proof of Concept) tools where applicable
- Intelligence Community – here we accept general advice documents and manuals including PoC (Proof of Concept) tools where applicable including private and never published before UFO and “classified” and “secret” personal including public and private satellite photos and images including guides and manuals covering Virtual SIGINT Offensive Cyber Warfare PoC (Proof of Concept) tools and research analysis documents including “leaked” and visitor-produced documents guides and manuals that will help new visitors and the Community get a better picture of how to become a spook and how to work with sensitive and classified material including the basics of the Intelligence Community
- Podcasts – here we accept private and public group’s personal audio statements in the form of podcasts on current and future group developments personal statements incuding current and future hacking and security trends discussion and general tips and advice and recommendation
- Videos – here we currently accept hacking videos hacking training videos hacking tutorials live hacking video examples including group statement and group-oriented private event presentation and research videos
U.S Intelligence Community and Private Sector Community Solutions that we’re currently seeking your expertise and experience on:
- Building and Managing Large Scale Honeyfarms including efficient and cost-effective cloud-based honeypot deployment research and innovation technical papers and documentation including PoC (Proof of Concept) tools where applicable including manuals and documentation and associated tutorials
- Large-Scale Surveillance and Eavesdropping Public and Private Social Media Data Acquisition Enrichment and Dissemination Solutions targeting “Lawful Surveillance” and “Lawful Interception” solution including the associated PoC (Proof of Concept) tool and solution demonstration
- Passive and Active CYBERINT (Virtual SIGINT) Service Solutions Development Data Acquisition and Enrichment Methodology Proposal including the associated PoC (Proof of Concept) including the necessary documentation and manual
- Threat Intelligence Central Repository of Data including modern aggregation and passive and active data and IOC (Indicator of Compromise) aggregation and acquisition development methodology including the necessary PoC (Proof of Concept) where applicable including the necessary documentation and manual
- Tailored Access Operations Suite and Modern Target Acquisition and Exploitation Platform development including the necessary PoC (Proof of Concept) where applicable including the necessary documentation and manual
- Lawful surveillance and Lawful Interception Suite targeting multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Android including Symbian and Blackberry mobile operating systems capable of active payload delivery target acquisition and targeting including active target exploitation and target retention in the context of maintaining access to the targeted device including the associated PoC (Proof of Concept) including the necessary documentation and manual
- Offensive Military-Grade Nation-State Targeting Cyber Warfare platform capable of network reconnaissance network mapping targeting acquisition and target enrichment capabilities including the necessary PoC (Proof of Concept) including the necessary documentation and manual
Work with us today! Submit your documents papers and research materials including PoC (Proof of Concept) code and we'll shortly feature it and possibly engage in terms of promoting the content and potentially offering technical and operational support including personal experience and "know-how" in terms of supporting and running the project.